A buildup of dust and debris in your homes exhausts can create inadequate ventilation and excessive wear of the fan components.
Have your fan exhaust lines professionally cleaned and improve your home’s overall efficiency.
- Exhaust cover is carefully removed and cleaned.
- The fan assembly is removed and thoroughly cleaned.
- Air powered rods are then inserted into the entire line, loosening any buildup.
- All dust is then collected using a high powered vacuum.
- Once the entire line is cleaned, the fan unit and cover are reinstalled to complete the process.